MEMRLTA NEWS & LADDERS
Heatherdale Christmas Round Robin & Lunch
ROUND ROBIN AND CHICKEN & CHAMPAGNE LUNCH
Members & Visitors Welcome
Sports clothing display by Diadora
When: Thur 8th Dec 2016, 9:15am registration for 9:30am start
Where: Heatherdale Tennis Club, Purches St, Mitcham
Cost: $20 full day. $10 tennis & morning tea. $15 lunch only.
In case of rain, lunch served at 12noon.
Please register your intention to come by December 5th by contacting:
Lynlee on 9873 1984 or email@example.com or
Tracey on 9874 4748
Amendments to Fixture Books
- The phone number for the Section 2 East Burwood captain should read: 0418 143 451.
- The captain for Section 3 Donvale is now Marjo McDonald ph 0467 585 525.
- The captain for Section 11 Eley Park is now Barbara Brown ph 9802 1576.
- The phone number for the Section 11 Knox City captain should read: 0409 230 832.
Sections 3 & 10: Change of venue for Camberwell United matches
Due to renovation works at Camberwell United Tennis Club, their teams (sections 3 & 10) will be playing their home matches at East Camberwell Tennis Club, corner Riversdale Rd and Spencer Street (set in Riversdale Park), East Camberwell, for the summer season or until further notice.
- Narren Warren North is looking for a Section 1 player for the Summer 2016/17 season. Contact Anne Hall on 0425 713 984.
- Vermont South is looking for a player for Section 2/3 to play for one of their teams for the Summer 2016/17 season. Contact Lynne Bessell 0413 876 779 or 9886 1109.
- OLGC is looking for a player for Section 4 for the Summer 2016/17 season. Contact Desley on 0405 440 650.
- Eley Park is looking for a player to join their Section 11 team. Contact Julie Burke on 9878 7652.
Ladders for Downloading & Printing
Ladder for Summer 2016/17 Season - up to and including Round 8 (22/11/16)
Points by round for Summer 2016/17 Season - up to and including Round 8 (22/11/16)
Live Ladders & Match Results from tennis.com.au (Match Centre)
Please report any discrepancies to the Record Secretary ASAP.
Click on "MEMRLTA Summer 2016/17" below and then on the section you want to see.