The MEMRLTA Committee organises and manages the inter-club competition. At our AGMs, the Committee and our Club Members may propose changes to our By-Laws and Rules of Association (constitution). It is the Clubs Members, however, who ultimately decide what By-Laws and Rules to accept or reject. It is the Committee's responsibility to run the Association and the competition according to those Rules and By-Laws.
Be Part of the MEMRLTA Committee
So that our committee can better understand and represent our players, we need a range of ages and playing ability on our committee.
- To help out and give something back.
- To initiate changes you believe could benefit players and our comp.
What it involves
- Approximately 8 committee meetings per year, usually held on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening of approx an hour and a half duration, where we discuss issues and initiate new strategies.
- Attending the AGM, usually held on a Tuesday evening in June.
- Attending the Grading of Teams for the upcoming season, usually done the day before the semi-finals of the current season.
- Attending Grand Finals to officiate & present trophies.
How to nominate
Download the MEMRLTA Committee Nomination Form and send the completed form to the Secretary at least 28 days before the date of the annual general meeting.
2023/24 Committee Members
For contact details, see our Contact page.
- President: Hope Stewart
- Vice-President: Helen Williams
- Secretary: Fiona Dwyer
- Treasurer: Christine Shearer
- Record Secretaries:
- Jackie Aslett - Winter 2023 Emergency Pool Secretary
- Christine Youings - Winter 2023 Record Secretary
- Committee Members:
- Skye Berman
- Ros Brereton
- Noelene Duckett
- Jess Fary